Warner Library Museum Passes
Reserve your FREE museum pass to the following museums today!
Please see the list below for available passes. Visiting the museums requires advanced notice, contact each museum directly.
Available Museum Passes and Information
- Frick Museum (OPEN): Pass admits two adults. Temporary Location: 945 Madison Avenue New York, NY 10021 (212)-288-0700. Advanced ticket required. View the Firck Museum’s online exhibitions
- Guggenheim Museum (OPEN): Pass admits four adults and accompanying children under 12 years old. 1071 5th Ave., New York, NY 10128. (212)-423-3500. In order to preare for your visit given new COVID-19 protocols, visit the website. Advanced tickets required. Visit their online exhibitions.
- Hudson River Museum (OPEN). Pass admits 2 adults and up to 6 children. Glenview, the Planetarium, and Hudson Riverama are currently closed. 511 Warburton Ave, Yonkers, NY 10701. (914) 963-4550.
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum (OPEN): This pass admits 2 adults and 2 children. Pier 86, W 46th St., & 12th Ave., New York, NY 10036 (212)-245-0072. All visitors are required to purchase timed-entry tickets and make reservations in advance. Virtual exhibitions are also available.
- Katonah Museum of Art (OPEN): Each pass admits two adults and all children under the age of 12. 134 Jay St., Katonah, NY 10536. (914)-232-9555. All visitors are required to purchase timed-entry tickets and make reservations in advance. Virtual exhibitions are also available. This pass also includes admission and discounts to the following museums in the FairField/Westchester Museum Alliance:
- The Aldrich Contemporary Art Museum (OPEN)
- The Barnum Museum (CLOSED)
- The Bruce Museum (CLOSED: UNDER CONSTRUCTION) View their online exhibitions.
- Hudson Valley Center for Contemporary Art (CLOSED: UNDER CONSTRUCTION). View their online exhibitions.
- Neuberger Museum of Art (OPEN)
- Wave Hill (OPEN). Virtual exhibitions are also available.
- New-York Historical Society Museum (OPEN): Timed-ticket entry only. Each pass admits one person. 170 Central Park West, New York, NY 10024, (212)-873-3400. Virtual exhibitions are also available.
- Stone Barns Center for Food and Agriculture (OPEN TO MEMBERS ONLY): (Seasonal, April through Mid-November) Choose a Saturday Pass or a Sunday Pass. Each pass provides one-day admission for up to 2 adults and 4 youths (or 1 vehicle). Free parking for one car. 630 Bedford Rd., Tarrytown, NY 10591 (914)-366-6200.
- Storm King Art Center (OPEN): Advanced tickets required. Includes two passes. Each pass admits one adult. 1 Museum Rd., New Windsor, NY 12553. Tel: 845-534-3115, www.stormking.org. Virtual exhibitions are also available.
To Reserve A Pass:
-You must be over 18 and have a Warner Library card to check out a museum pass.
-Call or visit the Warner Library Information Desk with your library card to reserve your date in advance.
-Pick up your museum pass at the Information Desk on your reserved date.
-Return the museum pass, in person on or before the due date to the Information Desk during the library’s open hours. The pass cannot be put in the book drop or returned to another library.
-Passes are available for a mid-week (Tues. – Thurs.) or Weekend (Fri. – Mon.) period. A late fee of $10.00 per day will be charged per pass. Any borrower who loses a pass is responsible for the full replacement costs.
Generously donated by the friends and family of Madeline McEneney