Reserve your FREE museum pass to the Intrepid, Guggenheim, Frick, Katonah Museum of Art, Children's Museum of Manhattan and Stone Barns Center for Food and Agriculture today!
Here are the steps:
- Call or visit the Warner Library Reference Desk with your library card to reserve your date in advance. You must be over 18 and have a Warner Library card to reserve.
- Pick up your museum pass at the Reference Desk on your reserved date.
- Return the museum pass, in person on or before the due date to the Reference Desk during the library's open hours. The pass cannot be put in the bookdrop or returned to another library.
- Passes are available for a mid-week (Tues.-Thurs.) or Weekend (Fri.-Mon.) period.
- A late fee of $10.00 per day will be charged. Any borrower who loses a pass is responsible for the full replacement cost of the pass.
Education First in Tarrytown, NY has generously sponsored this program.
Museum Pass Information
- Intrepid Museum: Admits Six people.
- Frick Museum: Adults Only--Two Passes, each admits One adult.
- Children's Museum of Manhattan: Admits Four people.
- Guggenheim Museum: Two Passes, Each pass admits Four (4) Adults and accompanying children under 12 years old.
- Katonah Museum of Art: Complimentary pass admits one family.
- Stone Barns Center for Food and Agriculture: (Seasonal, Mid-April through Mid-November) Choose a Saturday Pass or a Sunday Pass. Each pass provides one-day admission for up to 2 adults and 4 youth (or 1 vehicle). Free parking for one car.
- New-York Historical Society Museum: Two passes, Each admit one person (Donated by Jean and Roger Chenault).